Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
i guess i'll start by askin for a roll call of my fellow focus owners in the dirty dirty, if ya'll got pics post'em and list ya mods.
it'd be nice to find some fellow focus owners close by to trade parts and ideas, seems like the modders here are in hiding.

anyway here's some pics of my foci

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
I would. Also, if you are interested there is a nice forum called 318racing.org. It's full of people from Shreveport and Monroe. We had a big meetup in Ruston about a month ago. I was the only focus there lol. They have a meet and eat every two weeks as well. I have the same screen name there as well. Check it out.

·
Registered
271 Posts
yeah i'm checking the forums out now, i knew about the board, because of it affiliation with SI Motorsports, but never signed up, but i am a member now and can be found under the same screen name on there as well. the thing is i do see a few moded foci around here but, i dunno if any of them are FF members, it'd be cool to find a couple of foci owners to share ideas and help each other on mods etc. but if there's another gathering with the 318racing group rest assured you won't be the only foci there next time lol

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
first post. I'm on FJ but anyways. I'm in fort Polk and I like going up to Shreveport or down to lake Charles and Lafayette. If someone will throw a meet I'm down. I'll soon post pics of my foci. Came long way since I first bought it

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Focus owner in Lake Charles/Lafayette. I would love to see a show put together. Bought 2010 SE in march and am pumped up seeing all of the mods I can do...

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
First off what place is close by that's within 1 hr away from y'all ? Me is Alexandria lake Charles and Lafayette (if I can)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #118
well i live in monroe. That's in north louisiana. Shreveport is 2 hours away. Laffy is more like 3 1/2. I really don't know. Alexandria is only 2 hours for me though. I don't think that's too bad.

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
We can do a meet and greet this weekend in Alexandria mall if everyone down? I live about 45 minutes away. I'm in Leesville.

I have another buddy with a 06 that'll go too. He'll be freshly dropped with frpp by this weekend

101 - 120 of 296 Posts