Focus Fanatics Forum banner

281 - 296 of 296 Posts

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #281
It does have front and rear disc and all the stock features of an ST cause I never got around to modding it. I'm waiting for the sun to go down some before I go out there and clean it out and take some more pics cause its friggin hot lol.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Its tempting for the rear disc alone. I'll see what I can do

·
Registered
5 Posts
From Lafayette, just bought an 04' svt to practice my resto skills. Am in the middle of repainting it. Anybody set their focus up with a forced induction/tune?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I was curious what your zx3 is pushing at the wheels @ 7psi? Did you have to rebuild your lower end before hand or did you keep the internals stock?(MassaLee)

·
Registered
28 Posts
i got the ball bearing turbo from tom its a comp but i have no clue what im pushing never got it dynoed but its way faster than stock definitely fun to drive around the corners but i didnt have to touch the block everything is stock except my transmission i got the lentech tranny i destroyed 3 rd gear due to failing clutches they were going out before i went boosted just talk to tom if you have any questions about going turboed he knows his shit

·
Registered
271 Posts
well i haven't been on in a while, due to life in general and the lack of additional mods to the focus, however i have since traded my 07 focus in for a hyundai veloster turbo and will be parting out my mods from the focus. and even though i no longer have a focus still like to do meet ups in the future. i will be posting parts in the BTS section in the next couple of days.

here's what i have so far
CFM's underdrive pulley kit
CFM's lower motor mount
ford Racecraft springs from a saleen edition
a custom SUB enclosure
also have switch back LEDs for turn signals
Steeda SRI

Attachments

·
Registered
963 Posts
I'll be keeping an eye out for it. I'm always down for meet ups. I hit alot of shows in the Louisiana Mississippi and thinking about Texas area this year. Need more focus enthusiast locally. I know of 4 total in my area. Thats it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
use 1turbofocus on here he does a onetime charge for tunes everyone else charges you for update tunes plus hes a sct dealer his prices are great

·
Registered
175 Posts
Anyone around here still? I've got a car with a Zetec sitting in it and I'd pay someone a bit of cash if they could go pull the motor for me to get it shipped (I moved 1600 miles away). I've also got a few Zetec parts (intakes, turbo manifold, heads) laying around that I'd dump on someone for the help as well..

soooo, anyone around?

281 - 296 of 296 Posts