Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Choose the weeks you could attend a meet. Votes are public.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, this thread will be for info pertaining to a Louisiana meet, date/place/time etc.

The meeting places that have been suggested so far: Baton Rouge, Alexandria, Lafayette.
I don't know these cities/towns too well so if it ends up being one of those we will need someone to suggest a place we can meet up.

I live in Rocky Branch, about 15 miles north of Monroe.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It might wind up being a summer meet. Think the original idea was to meet up while college was out of session.

·
Registered
530 Posts
R these dates outta Dec.? I cant meet in Dec, ill be home in the RGV (Tx)...

Im down for whatever an anytime but i doubt id be able to make it in dec. I was hoping for jan lol

Or maybe if we take the time to plan really well, we can do a summer meet, an have ppl from neighboring states join...?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess I could have worded the poll better, the 1st 2 options are in Dec, the last 2 are (mostly) in Jan.

A summer meet is fine with me. Lets just ignore the poll.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
yea... i'd like to maybe have the meet after Christmas... it doesn't have to be but it make things a bit easier. The idea was to meet while school is out... summer is a long way off sooo..... ok.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Its up to my holiday schedule and wife, and again I am in the Monroe area.

·
Registered
404 Posts
The summer would be easy to work out. Alexandria would be a good spot, like it was mentioned earlier it is in the middle of the state.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A summer meet is starting to seem more likely if only b/c everyone will have more time to check the forum and actually see that there is a meet posted. [rolleyes]

·
Registered
104 Posts
dude hells yeah. alexandria sounds great, i live in pineville right across the river. i would be able to go there for sure :)

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
i'm beginning to fully support alexandria as well. Besides, now that they have pretty much four-laned 165 almost all the way down there it is a LOT quicker than it used to be. Shouldn't take but a couple of hours really. :) So where are we at deciding on a date atm?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My guess would sometime in early January, maybe the first or second week/Saturday.
I really don't have a preference so if anyone else has an a date that will work better for you feel free to share. I guess we could just put all the days in a hat and pull one out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts