·
Jetsetter
6,657 Posts
yeah thats loud lol

sounds great tho [thumb]

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
You want loud? Install headers. But the race exhaust does sound nice tho!
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't want that loud, haha.

Sent to here from there

·
Boosted HB.
1,698 Posts
I pl on getting a stealth adaptor here soon to quiet down the exhaust
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
1,174 Posts

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
what came off the car orginally hutch a sport exhaust or the one with the big lunch box in the back?
It had the stock exhaust with both of the mufflers. I had the lunchbox cut off since I got the car.

You knocked the camera on it's ass lmao
It is actually my phone, I had it propped up by a couple of rocks. Didn't really work when I hit 7200 haha.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I didnt know these cars had a a rev limiter.....at least my 5 spd doesnt I dont think I've never tried to intentionally rev it to the moon thought LOL!

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If it is stock it is at 6500, sometimes it will go to 7000 depending on what you do. But stock it just sits there, it doesnt bounce, but my car isnt stock, haha.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Yeah, I've hit the limiter in my 2011 before. Pedal went to the floor at 6500 RPM until I shifted into second. Scared the hell out of me because I didn't realize there was a limiter in there, so I thought I had messed something up on my new car!

·
Registered
782 Posts
the rev limited in an auto is much lower around 2500 before you do anything :( got mine to like 3500 now with the intake and exhaust but when i rev it sounds like a p*&^y cuz it stops so soon... any way to fix this?

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A tune will fix it. That is your neutral rev limiter, it is there to save parts from being broken.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
uh not a good idea because our engines are only designed to rev so far anything above 6k is not a good idea....thats when you start to scatter engine parts LOL!

·
[:)][:)][:)][:)] I got this!!!!
4,184 Posts
it sucks driving some of my friends cars then hopping in my focus... thinking oh yeah 6k is cake then getting mine to there and it shuts down scares the hell out of me... but that sounds good... nice work... now for moar low!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts