Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[???:)] Great place for info. This is my first post. I have a new to me off lot focus 05 sv. When I start the car it sounds like the exhaust has a leak at the front. However when the car warms up 1 minute or so. The exhaust is quiet. Is this normal? Sounds like a broken flange or hole in pipe. I have taken to shop but was told nothing was loose or broken. I still feel something is wrong. Can someone give me info on possible things to look for.
Thanks GREAT SITE...

·
Registered
426 Posts
ST's have a "sports tune exhaust" so they sound a little loud IMO, I always though my ST had an exhaust leak too, so no worries my friend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the reply to everone. When I get time will post pic and mods to car. Looking into replacing dash with custom made interface for LCD and Palm insert.

Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
focuslx said:
hey im looking for an intake an exhaust to make my car sound a little beefier? any suggestions on what i should get?
Check the SPI forum. I don't have a clue what's available for yours as far as CAI's go. As far as exhaust, though, they should be the same I believe. I prefer the Borla and FocusSport kits as far as quality and tone.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts