Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok the flasher modue for the turn signal is so loud...is there anyway to lighten the noise...give me ny thoughts[???:)]

·
Registered
245 Posts
USE YOUR M)^&$%F^%$*(^G TURN SIGNAL. I hate when people just merge wherever they want. I hate Cali drivers for this very point. I can't possibly use enough language to describe it.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I hate my loud blinker, but at least using it gives me a slighty lesser chance of being hit by some moron only driving with eyes that catch whats right in front of them. Anything I can do make it quiter i would gladly do......[mad]

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
it happens everywhere and all the time.. so your going to have to deal with it.

another suggestion is to maybe turn your music up load..

·
Registered
245 Posts
Apperantly, new vehicles in CA don't have to come with turn siganls. i have seen $50k vehicles where the TS must not work. I guess it is now just an option. I'm glad my new Focus came standard with signals.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I hate the noisey turn signal too. I am adamant about using them though. The sound reminds me of cracking knuckles. My neice has a 02 Focus and she calls the turn signal noise the "Snapple Top" because it sounds like opening the seal on a bottle of Snapple.

I also can't stand the fact that the horn honks when I turn on the alarm (stock ford system)

·
Registered
245 Posts
Click, Click....Click, Click....Clik, Click....just reminds me that I am not pissing someone else off by merging into another lane without signaling.[mad]

·
Registered
56 Posts
use your turn signal blah blah blah

there's still been no response. How do I get rid of that annoying click!!

·
Registered
875 Posts
you... you don't LIKE the snapple bottle?? [;)]

·
Registered
764 Posts
There is what you would call a ts relay you could try wrapping it in a sound deadening mat.
For me it cut the sound quite a bit.

·
Registered
875 Posts
shady: expand on that...

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
catmomma said:
I also can't stand the fact that the horn honks when I turn on the alarm (stock ford system)
its not an alarm.. the beep just notifies that you have already pushed the button and the doors are locked.

·
Registered
122 Posts
ha well now that I know that I won't be clicking the thing twice anymore. I hate coming home at some late hour and tooting my horn. My neighbor across the street has a big Ford truck and she honks everytime she parks. I wonder if her's is just the lame lock notifier too.

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
yes, there all just notifiers.. it you click it twice it will beep.. only click once and doors just lock, no noise.

sometime you can hear the doors lock and sometimes you cant.. thats why its also on there.. just incase you didnt hear the doors lock it beeps to let you know their locked.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts