Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well there are no pics of my car because I didn't feel like taking pics because it was dirty and I didn't race because it was like 105 degrees. Although there was a sick ass focus ZX3, I will have details of each picture here.

Here are some pics of the Focus... a few things I would DEFINATELY change but overall a great car...

Rear disc brake conversion...

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Prelude that the Focus builder also owns another pretty nice car... A LOT I would change about this car but still nice...

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Then my friends car... 2000-20001 Cavi and it's an auto but it is quick for an auto for sure...

In the third pic that is her that owns and races this car, she will always be into racing.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And then I thougt I would show you guys a Prelude that talked as big as his freakin wing and he ran an 11.5 at best.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Looks like alot of rice. Why does the focus dude need a huge tach when there is already one on the dash, just looked at the pics again. HE IS AUTO HAHAHAHA and has 2 tachs.

So whatd the focus, lude and cavi run at the track.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
I'm assuming the focus wouldnt run any good times with that heavy ass system in the back.

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Yeah I saw one of those Sony Foci three years ago at a show here in Chicago. I think they had like ten of them built to tour the country promoting the XPLOD line when it first came out.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SilverZXIII said:
So whatd the focus, lude and cavi run at the track.
The Green Focus is pretty slow with just motor something like a 10.8 and on the juice like a 9.5, pretty quick. The Lude runs about 8 seconds, and the Cavi, my friend, runs about a 10 flat but thats with intake, exhaust, fuel injectors, fuel rail, and a few other things but it's still pretty good even though a stock ST runs a 10.1...LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts