Hold on for this one

Lets go chip shop

MIKI :twisted:

Thats all folks !

tons more but i cant be asked

·
Registered
150 Posts
i am a simple man...and i like the last one best. and yours too if it is the black one on the lake.

some of that stuff is way out there for my taste. its almost like they are seeing just how much they can cram in there and still be driveable. it is nice for those that are into it though.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wicked Aura

no worries mate , i know what you mean and cheers for the comment about mine .

Poney

Totally agree with you lololol

cheers guys

·
Registered
150 Posts
i wouldnt say that. but i would say some of that european stuff is "uber" nasty! [xx(] [thumb]

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
the only two cars that were not completely hideous was the white one with the usdm grill and the black one that was like 2 pictures above it

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bigjordan said:
soooooo, turns out americans arent the only people with bad taste.
lol good one but PLEASE dont get me started on US stock foci [xx(] lol

kidding , i know these are too a certain taste but im all for modding so theyre to mine [:)]

·
Registered
150 Posts
dred, i want some black tails like that. did you make those or are they european order?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
These are painted mate . No laquer on them so theyre a matt finish . Think its called nightshade there .

Im getting them off end of month and changing to a set od DEPOS

these ones are a bit on the dark side mate

·
Registered
150 Posts
well, i like the dull finish. reminds me of the stealth fighter. i may go that route but slightly lighter on the nightshade application.

·
AAAHHHHH!!!!
4,304 Posts
i agree that stock US foci arent nearly as good looking as their euro counterparts. if i had expendable income, my focus would be sporting euro bumpers, lights, grill, as well as suspension and brakes.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Some of those cars were just INCREDIBLE.

Say what you want about them.... bvut obviously a lot of work went into them, and someone loved them very much.

Awesome.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Wicked Aura said:
did you photshop some different lamps in that lake shot? the pics look different.

oh yeah , yes mate . I chopped em on and tinted the airvent in that pic as im getting those lights next friday . I think they suit it . [:)]

Euro foci do have the advantage when stock but id trade for a sweet engine anyday [;)]

Hell yeah i agree alot of work has gone into them and on that fact alone they get my respect [:D]

1 - 20 of 26 Posts