Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following parts for sale, feel free to make offers but try not to insult me.....

Rusty Carver
H0uSt0ned, Tx 77518 << new Zip
PM or email pspfixer.at.gmail.com
Pay shipping UNLESS otherwise stipulated & 3% paypal fee UNLESS otherwise stipulated, (PP fee can be avoided by paying direct from your checkcard/bank account.)

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Used focus sport air box spectre filter and snorkle $50.00 not including shipping
You just need your MAF and MAF tube

<------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
Used Radiator/cooling 3 way header in great shape 20.00 Shipped

Almost brand new Zetec Stock Flex pipe installed on my car and drove it for 60 miles before throwing a rod. Will be replacing it with SVT Flex during SVT exhaust upgrade,
$60.00 plus shipping I am loosing money on this one as I paid twice that for it, [sadpanda]

Used Zetec CAT Stock, Miles Unknown. $60.00 plus shipping

Used Zetec Exhaust Stock manifold, Miles Unknown. $50.00 plus shipping

Used Zetec Stock CATBACK Exhaust, Miles Unknown. $70.00 plus shipping Sale pending on lunch box and muffler.

Pic Coming

[werd]

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Blumperz!!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Vince your Moderator
5,074 Posts
Thats a good deal for the header package

GLWS

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanx Sir!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bleep!!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I really have no idea qweesy. I can ask the kid I bought DP from.

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
60 and you can have the whole thingz. I don't really want to mess with the removal of the strut springs. And they should be worth that even with a little peeling paint.

·
Premium Member
1,625 Posts
No I do like the Steeda springs but the apex drop in the rear is a little more level with the front. I think they are only a 1.2 drop rather than the 1.5 of the Steeda springs. Ill run the Apex when the Konis need a revalve The Apex are a little softer spring too compared to the Steeda.

Hey spaz I can remove the springs for you and you can keep the struts how about 55$, and when you gonna be around the Woodlands/ Houston again?

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im headed south in a few hours. Where you wanna meet?

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bumpwwwrz

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bumpitty!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dumperz

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bl00pez

·
Breathing. Alive?
3,108 Posts
A CAT! Does it work? Mine is dead so I need a new one to register this year.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts