·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o sorry, but its an 02 red svt 60000 miles....how much do you think i can get for trade in value of an 03 zx3 12500 miles and quarter panel damage?

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
i like in dealer coment '6speed heh nice car tho, and id fix your car first before a trade in, youll get more out of it to buy a fender paint it then trade it in, theyll take a big chunk out of the trade in vale if you trade it in broke

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
Why would he pay all that money to get a new fender and paint it, I doubt there will be a huge chunk taken out of the trade in, Ford already has the parts and the paint and will cost them near nothign to make it look brand new again.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I'd say go for it! ! ! I don't think the dealer will make a huge deal cause of the quarter panel accident! I'd say go and trade ur car in as is!

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok so i went do the dealer today as giddy as a 2 year old with ice cream and i get there search for the car FIND IT and its beautiiiifulllllllllllll has nice rims, aftermarket exhaust, the mach 1 lip i was so excited!!! got my car washed so it looked nice go in find the guy i emailed and tell him im the one who emailed him last night and hes like oh yeah, bad news i just sold it I AM SO MAD RIGHT now i wanted that car sooooo0o00 bad i dont think i will get over this for at least a week [boxface] [gunfire] [hatchet]

·
Registered
2 Posts
o sorry, but its an 02 red svt 60000 miles....how much do you think i can get for trade in value of an 03 zx3 12500 miles and quarter panel damage?
Hey!!! did you have a 02 red SVT, I just picked one up and looked up the vin and found that someone here had the exact same one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts