Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
RIP 02 SVT 0209
3,944 Posts
Not a bad looking header , the ones for the SVT copy they made are holding up much better then I thought they would

Tom
the svt one is sweet looking

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
What type of gains would you expect to see from something like this?

·
FF Affiliate
31,178 Posts
Only way we are going to know that is by some one taking there car to a dyno , tuning it , then install the header and tune it again then you will know the true gains of the header

Tom

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Only way we are going to know that is by some one taking there car to a dyno , tuning it , then install the header and tune it again then you will know the true gains of the header

Tom
Im already tuned, i might buy the header, but idk yet

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Im already tuned, i might buy the header, but idk yet
you would have to take it off for emissions testing and go back to stock every time, it deletes the cats and you live in Cali

·
Registered
985 Posts
It's about time! How much is it? I cant see it on this computer... I am itching for another mod ughhh!

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
it's about time! How much is it? I cant see it on this computer... I am itching for another mod ughhh!
$250, only 2 available

·
Registered
985 Posts
I wonder how hard the install is? Have not really looked back there to see if its hard to reach and stuff.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
I don't know if I should take that post seriously or not.........

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Looks nice. Not sure why the cylinder #4 pipe is welded at the bend. It's not much more of an angle than the other 3.
I wonder if this makes a car with the FSWerks Race exhaust any louder? I already am at the point where I don't want to go any louder. haha

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
1 - 20 of 88 Posts