Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I'm not new to forums, or even my Focus really.

However I'm not mechanically inclined, or car savvy.
Anytime something goes wrong with the Focus I google it or ask my brother in law.

Anyways I'll probably make a post soon with all the things I need done on my focus and the best way to do it.

Have owned my 2002 Focus for over 2 years, in fact I bought it not knowing how to drive manual, and that may be why its so messed up now lol.
A picture the day I bought it.

Excited to learn some new tricks and fix up my focus!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Welcome!

Read up in the areas that may apply, the "how to" archives can lead you to good info. & searching old threads/reading current threads on issues will give a good idea on common problems.

Post up your own new thread in the appropriate section on individual issues for anything you don't find a clear answer to in your reading. A single post listing many problems is too much to handle for both you and the members helping out. Can't follow a discussion for many pages over a dozen problems without so much confusion nothing is accomplished.

More than one thread at a time is OK, such as a brake question in the brakes & suspension area & an engine repair question in General Tech Chat.

It's just hard to help out with learning when you're discussing an electrical problem, how to repair brakes, and why the new clutch master cyl is hard to bleed all at once.

(grin)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry, I have done plenty of searches already!
I've also been roaming the forums looking at tune up threads, mod threads, etc...

In fact I'm finally going to fix the speedometer not working half the time by buying this Speed Sensor for $150 less than a shop quoted me to do it plus I googled a coupon and found a 10% off the order code! :D

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Not tryin' to discourage you from posting questions, just point out how to get the best answers.

Seen a couple lately where half a dozen questions get asked at once and the thread wanders off half answering one then a long discussion relating to another - without a lot of responses overall because the list is too long to handle all at once.

Split 'em up & it doesn't get confused.

·
Registered
11,752 Posts
Welcome!! You'll learn a lot on here, I know I sure did. Once you get more acquainted, you can stop by general chat forums..
Those get very interesting. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts