Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to buy 6 team dynamic 15x7 wheels. If you only have 4 I'll still take them. Located in Texas but willing to pay for shipping or make a ridiculous drive.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I’ve seen some on the FiestaST forum lately, not sure if exactly what you’re looking for - but they were definitely TD’s in 4x108.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve seen some on the FiestaST forum lately, not sure if exactly what you’re looking for - but they were definitely TD’s in 4x108.
I took a look those are super close but Im looking for the rally ones, also those appear to have sold I appreciate the pointer though thanks.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'd like to buy 6 team dynamic 15x7 wheels. If you only have 4 I'll still take them. Located in Texas but willing to pay for shipping or make a ridiculous drive.
I have a set of brand new, never mounted Rota Slipstream 15X7.5, +40 offset. Color is flat black. 4x108 bolt pattern

They are one of the very few 15in alloy wheels that fit over SVT brakes. And they are light : 12.3lb each.

Contact me by PM if interested.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry I’m looking for wheels that can be used in stage rally racing. Specifically Team Dynamic or Braid but I heard the TD had some that were smaller than Braid offered.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts