Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find gauges that look just like the SVT factory ones. I want to get a A/F and a boost matching. I am wondering if you guys can get anything like that. It needs to be exact. Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
svt

The only guages we have are the guages we custom build. I am not sure exactly what the svt guages look like but you can do the color and logo's you want . If they have totally different style it is probably somthing that would have to be tooled.

·
Registered
27 Posts
There are going to be a few diffrences in the guage i can build for you. What year is your car? I can get the SVT logo on there but right now I can only do black and it is slightly bigger, the numbers are also a little different (euro style) but it still looks great and very close. Also did you want the dials to glow green at night? My white face dials glow blue at night, it looks very sweet. You can get on the website ang get a better idea of what i am talking about if you havn't already. If this wont work for you let me know and we will have to change some things for you. thanks, Heath

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I was looking on your site. I found something pretty close, it may work, but I want it to be nearly exact. I would probably be able to load up the "SVT" font into your program saying "BOOST". I do want the red font like the SVT on the tach. I'm hoping this works out. I do want the green reverse, and it's actually a grayish silver during the daytime the picture doesn't do much. I do like the electronic boost one you are selling though.

If you can get the match I'm sure I wouldn't be the only customer. I know a couple people have been trying to get a perfect matching. I'm really trying for the stock look ya know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts