Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a 04 focus with a supercharger this past week and the kid i bought it from didnt really know much about it other then it was owned buy a guy in or near waterbury ct and it spent a lot of time at bristal dyno.. so i was wondering if anyone knows this car.. it was sold about 2 years ago i think it was built in 07..

what it is base model 04 focus 54k vortech supercharger with the water to air cooler, cam gears, suspension, cam gears and 2 step rev limiter..all the help would be great as i know nothing about the car at this point other then what i see....

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i just need to get the boost in the right car lol.... i wanna track down the original owner so i can figure out whats been done to it...

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Posted over on FJ, but for inquiring minds here, that is Joe's (bluefocizx3's) OLD car. I believe you may be the 2nd owner since him.

Body
french Blue metallic 7 outa 10
SVT front bumper (needs paint)
APC FC hood
Tinted windows
SVT Machs

Interior
gutted carpet removed rear seats removed hatch pieces removed
driver seat is torn on side (im a big guy)
AEM afr gauge,, autometer boost/ oil press gauges
Jensen In dash DVD Sirius radio
powerbass speakers

Drive line

engine
Vortech HO kit 7 psi
ported polished milled head, crower stage 2 cams ,FR valve springs/retainers
FC cam gears, ported 00 manifold with FC 65mm TB
all 3 mounts are aftermarket and a ingalls stiffy mount

exhaust
Trubendz 2.5 flex
apexi WS II exhaust

transmission
act clutch fidanza 9l ultra rev flywheel..
brand new diff
new master cylinder.

Brakes
fresh brakes 8-13-08

Suspension
eibach sport line pro kit
stock wheels with v groove tires
new driver axle tie rod .. 8-13-08
both sway bar links. 8-13-08
strut mount with bearing plate8-13-08
new hub/ bearing assy 8-13-08
new pass cv axle

car makes 235 hp and 200 tq tuned my jannetty racing VIA a x cal 2..

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thats it. wonder what he sold it for. thanks a bunch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
I don't know he sold it for, but original asking price was around $6,000 back in 2008 when it had 47k miles. Had a new diff put in as well before he sold it.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
As soon as I saw Bristol Dyno, I new it wouldn't be long before Joe identified it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was joe's car i spoke with him on the phone about the car... he sold it to the kids that i bought it from that didnt know anything about the car. the kid drive it about 3k and its been parked cause it wasnt running right wouldnt rev past 3100rpm's.. lol long story short it was a 2 step rev limiter.. lol

the car dyno'd a 287 and 265tq

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shes running good now..i just dont want tickets on my lic...so i might part the car out or sell it complete depending on what i can get for it.... so if anyone is interested let me know..

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
If you start parting it out, I may be interested in those headlights. I hope you can sell complete, however. It looks like it was too well done to take apart piece by piece.

Just curious, what price would you be asking for it whole. I don't have the money to put into buying another car but just for reference for any other potential buyers and for my own curiosity.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i shouldnt call it a part out but more of put back to stock. the car was built the right way so everything can be put back to stock rather easy.. the good thing about the sc is itll fit a focus or a svt focus...

as far as price i guess im open to offers complete.. not sure what its worth

1 - 13 of 13 Posts