Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the tittle says I am looking for suppension help, I don't know much about the stock suppension I tierd google 2003 ford focus svt specs but it just abunch of articles vs other cars. I am just woundering if there a general thought on what is the best springs/struts/shocks for a focus SVT, this is off top from the suppension quest but does anyone know the camshaft specs also?

Edit: I am also woundering do stressbars help with handling much like just a FSWerks Upper Lower and rear swaybars. I know it stiffens the body but do you notice and would you recommend these?

·
Registered
855 Posts
The SVT stock is already a pretty good suspension. Believe it does .89g's which is pretty good. It's .75" lower than a stock focus. SVT has larger sway bars too but can always upgrade the rear and you will notice a difference. The upper stress bars are only noticable under really hard cornering. but they look good too.
I say if you really want to go all out, get coilovers. but if you just want to get a little lower/stiffer and cheaper then you could just pick up some eibach or H&R spring with matching dampers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts