Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw them on ebay once and cant find them again. its an oval badge that says focus instead of ford. does anyone have any links? and can i replace the stock ford oval on the trunk of my sedan with the focus oval?

thanks for the help

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, its nice to see a few people have viewed my post, but is there anyone who has seen this badge or was that a dream?[???:)]

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I've seen an oval Focus sticker on ebay but can't recall seeing a Focus oval badge anywhere.

If you find them, post the source here. I'm sure other would want this as well.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
I think I seen something like that on there as well. But it was quite a few months back. And I'm also sure that if you do find out where they are a few people on here would like some as well.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i will keep looking. maybe if i find it i will become an entrepreneur and sell them here. gatta pay for my mods somehow, lol

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
Cool.
Just don't try to sell the Fog Light Mod for $19.99 on this forum or you might get hurt...[rofl]

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey, you all are like family, i cant rip you off [too much] j/k

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
here they are. thanks to mofocus in the buy/sell forum. [cheers]

http://forum.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23470

unfortunatly it takes some thought converting pounds to dollars, and i do not know what shipping would be to the US. I will be e-mailing tezza when i get home from work this evening to see about shiping costs to US. unfortunatly i cannot get to my e-mail through company comps because of the firewall.

·
Registered
161 Posts
2ndfocus said:
Urn, I think they are just decals that go over your existing ford badge. I am actually going to get the lighted badge. http://www.nthcoast.com/lightedlogo.html
Make sure to check your local laws... I know here, it's illegal to have blue exterior lights of any kind on your vehicle.

Back on topic, those focus badges are suh-weet! I think once I get some spendin' money I'll have to get them, even if they do just go over the existing badge.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
they will probably run you 30-40USD, i have a black set coming over from a friend that i do business w/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts