Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to buy someone's oem steel wheels from your 2012 Focus. I have the upgraded polished aluminum 17's and don't want to run them in the winter. Anyone have steel 16's they are looking to unload?

·
Registered
188 Posts
Pm me but I do live in so cal

·
Registered
103 Posts
If you can find a used stock set check out Tirerack. They have steel wheels for about 58.00 each.
I'm not sure if Tire Rack steel wheels are OEM. There's a note on them saying that most OEM wheel covers won't fit on them.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I'm not sure if Tire Rack steel wheels are OEM. There's a note on them saying that most OEM wheel covers won't fit on them.

They're probably not, but I wasn't aware that was a specific requirement for the OP. Besides, aftermarket wheel covers tend to be a lot cheaper that OEM ones if you need them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have 15's I just took off my new 2012 S; only 2900 miles on them, came right off the car and in to the garage ,w/Continental ContiPro 195/65 R15 91H tires and TPMS valves in place and OEM wheel covers.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I paid $75 per wheel for four 16x6" 2007 Taurus aluminum wheels (including freight). Having sold my 16" steel wheels/hubcaps/lunuts for $200, my incremental cost was $100 to upgrade to aluminum wheels for my 205/60R16 Blizzak WS70 tires (I bought the TPMS sensors through TireRack). For the summer, I'm running 16x7" Volvo XC90 wheels with the factory all-season tires. So there are choices for wheels if you look through CL or eBay...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts