Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm looking for some NH people to switch stories and experiences about your rides with. Lemme know who's out there~!

~Tiffany

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This prob sounds wicked queer, I've lived in NH for 19 years... I dunno even how far that is.. So what do you have for a ride?? Any mods yet ?

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
I'm from Maine, only about...45 from NH. Have quite a few friends from NH over on another forum www.teamfocus.us we have a pretty good sized New England group over there. I'll be coming through NH next weekend on my way to Mass for a g2g in Billerica, and then sometime in November, TFNE is having a g2g probably in Manchester if you'd be interested in coming out to that I'll keep you in the loop.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RPIJG said:
I'm from Maine, only about...45 from NH. Have quite a few friends from NH over on another forum www.teamfocus.us we have a pretty good sized New England group over there. I'll be coming through NH next weekend on my way to Mass for a g2g in Billerica, and then sometime in November, TFNE is having a g2g probably in Manchester if you'd be interested in coming out to that I'll keep you in the loop.
Make sure you keep me posted on those and I would love to go. I am going to hit up that other site that you mentioned. Thanks a bunch! Keep in touch!
~Tiffany

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
Sure thing, and AMF, you of course are certainly welcome also. The more the merrier at any G2G, we just like getting together and sharing experiences. I learned how to detail my car at a G2G, 12+ grueling hours of washing, drying, claybarring, washing, drying, and waxing. But my car looked great, and now it is easier than ever to keep clean. I'll let you both know when I know more about the G2G, but it will almost certainly be in November.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Id go if I knew exactly when it was.

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
I'll let everyone know. It is looking like it will probably be Hooter's in Manchester, at least preliminary findings indicate that [;)] I'm a science major can ya tell [:D] The date has yet to be determined yet since this weekend was my B-DAY, and I couldn't drive (shouldn't that is) next weekend is the Billerica G2G (tinting, appts are full though sorry) the weekend after is halloween weekend. So it pushes things until November. Feel free to sign up for www.teamfocus.us and go to Team Focus New England in the forums and let people know when things would be good for you. Always looking for more fellow focus owners. Especially girls [;)] [;)] Sorry, that was...lame.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hell ya we need more girls, I feel lonely. Manchester would be nice, next town over for me.. however, silly as it may sounds, dont really know where the hooters is, I know where the one in nashua is.. haha. I'll find it. AMF, I doubt it is on my way.. but where are you from?? And can someone tell me what the G2G means?

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
G2G means get together, get 2 gether [:D] Being from Maine, I'm not really certain where the Hooters is either, but I have a friend who is in that area who will just meet me at the Manchester Mall (the Really Big One) exit off of 101, and then we will just go from there. This way I don't get lost. I HATE getting lost. [:)]

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i know where the mall is, I've lived here my whole life[:D] [thumb] .. I'm excited, I can;t wait to get it together~!![driving] [burnout]

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well then maybe we can work something out.. maybe a friend could meet me half way??? what are good dates for you to meet?? I think everyone is looking at the 8th and 9th weekend.
~Tiffany

1 - 20 of 44 Posts