Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well long story short...my tire popped shred and i was rollin on a rim on the freeway...realized it cracked my bumper and i also have a crack somewhere else..

do any of you guys have aftermarket front bumpers on you svt? can you post pix plz...

looking to see how aftermarket fronts look on the svt..

thanx

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Personally the only two body kits I'd consider for the SVTF are the Rieger R-RX or the Authentic RS. Anything else just doesn't look good enough.

Unfortunately then you're going to have to ship over european rebars and crash foam since they are different specs than the USDM models. It's pricey, but if anything's worth doing, its worth doing right.

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Rieger is def one that i have considered. Very good looking bumper especially if you want to keep the rest of the factory bodywork.

·
Registered
70 Posts
i have the f2 rs bumper i like it but i would most def. recommend finding a non fiberglass bumper that is my opinion i think you would find that you would be a lot happier with a urethane bumper like the f2 or the roush

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
where can i look at the rieger? who sells it? and also the f2 rs or the roush???

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
rs or rieger would be the only ones id consider.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any pix of those bumpers on a stock svt??? i need to see how they look on the svt....anyone?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
so no one on this forum has an aftermarket kit or front on their svt?????

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
REAL RS....from Europe.......my ONLY other bumper choice besides SVT bumper...

I know it's not an SVT, but for the RS bumpers sake I HAD to post a pict.......

you can get your svt to look like this with a grille and ST170's anyways [thumb]

EDIT #2.....this is with US rebar hacked pretty well to fit and no crash foam stuff......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts