Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, does anyone know he part number of OEM ST side skirts?
Also looking for a good price on them.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Not sure of the OEM part number but I just did the st appearance conversion and the only non OEM part I used were the rockers. Got them on ebay for 120. definitely get what you pay for.. 1 side rocker had a broken tab($30 refund) and they are just off...not bad no one else notices but I do... can you notice lol

Attachments

·
Infidel
3,307 Posts

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Dont get chinese knock offs, pay the extra for oem if you can. It will be well worth it in the long run...
^ this...

Also on topic(ST body parts)...

Do someone know the rear ST valence part number?

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
Do you already have the muffler?? If not the whole kit for the muffler, valance, and all hardware is M-5230-FSHA
I have nothing... i was looking for the valence only but I was unaware that ford make a kit with the muffler...

How difficult was it to install?

Welding required?

I was going to install FSWerks stealth next summer but i might consider your option.

Also I want it matte black (no paint)... it says unpainted means primed or just plastic finish?

Do I keep my resonator?

·
Registered
758 Posts
Do you already have the muffler?? If not the whole kit for the muffler, valance, and all hardware is M-5230-FSHA
I have nothing... i was looking for the valence only but I was unaware that ford make a kit with the muffler...

How difficult was it to install?

Welding required?

I was going to install FSWerks stealth next summer but i might consider your option.

Also I want it matte black (no paint)... it says unpainted means primed or just plastic finish?

Do I keep my resonator?
The install was done at ford.. seems very straight forward..the resonator didn't need to be touched..it omes with heavy duty pipe clamp..I had my pipe welded..the valance came as unpainted plastic..a flat black color much like the stock valance..

·
Focus Preacher
3,417 Posts
The install was done at ford.. seems very straight forward..the resonator didn't need to be touched..it omes with heavy duty pipe clamp..I had my pipe welded..the valance came as unpainted plastic..a flat black color much like the stock valance..
How's the sound with the focus stock resonator?

Is this a higher performance exhaust for the ST (which also fit the reg focus)?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts