Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to do a sus drop but i live in wisconsin and i dont really wanna plow snow in the winter, but i am moving to arizona in the next year or so after wyotech, are there any kits out there that would be good for both states?

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
An SVT kit would be great especially if price is a consideration (springs, shocks and larger rear sway for less than 300.00 which is a hell of a deal). Others kits (springs and shocks) worth considering are the Eibach Pro System and Ford Racing.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wat website would i find that 1st kit you listed? it doesnt come with a front sway bar?

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Call Mike at Hilbish Ford (704) 938-3121 ask for parts department and he can hook you up with what your looking for at a good price .
He got me the FRPP kit with sway bars for a little over $600.00 and now my FOFO rides like it's on rails .

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
wat website would i find that 1st kit you listed? it doesnt come with a front sway bar?
Almost all the Focus Fanatic vendors carry the SVT kit (Northcoast usually has good prices on this kit). It comes with just the larger SVT rear bar as most cars already have a front bar. Making the front bar larger would increase understeer (push) necessitating an even larger rear bar. Your looking to lossen the rear end to make it more neutral by adding a rear bar (where none exists) or slightly increasing the size of an existing stock bar (go too big and you start getting too much oversteer).

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So my stock front sway bar will be just fine with the kit?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts