Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wihe wants a set of Ford Racing Focus Rally rims Tthat she saw on Ford racing.com.

What I want to know is there anywhere else where i could get them cheaper?

What is a good tire to wrap them in?

And will they fit on a 01 zx3?

She does have the Svt suspension aslo from Ford Racing. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I bought mine off the tire rack but those were the dark agent euro rims,
how much did you pay for them? and did they come with the Ford Racing center cap?

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
The dark argent rims come with an svt centercap. Along with the 5 and 6 spokes. All the other ford racing rims came with the silverish ford racing center cap (except the tuner wheels...i forget what those had)

As for tires...everyone has different opinions...but it basically comes down to your choice in summer only or all seasons. And they should fit a zx3 with no issues whatsoever...even with the svt suspension.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool thanks for the help.

she wants to get the same tires i have which are 215/45, would that size be to big or anything? will they rub up against anything?

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
That size tire would work great.

And if its the wife's car you would probably want a good all-season tire just in case things get hairy out there. One GREAT all season is the BFgoodrich G-force super sport A/S tire. I have them and they are an awesome tire. Great in all conditions, rain or shine. Awesome grip and cornering stability as well.

·
MW2 NE1?
1,612 Posts
i just ordered me a new set of svt 6 spoke rims off of c-f-m.com. 119 a piece and cost for shipping was 66 bucks. paid 546 total and got a free t-shirt. ordered them early monday and got them friday afternoon. oh they sell the rims you are wanting for the same price. might want to check it out and the did come with the svt center caps..

·
soon to be turbo!
5,728 Posts
I would check with mike @ hilbish ford. But i would call him, he's been busy lately doing 2 jobs @ once.

Edit: I would get the euro SVT EAP's there cheaper then just paint them black.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the help.

just one more thing, does anyone know if I could just buy the ford racing center caps.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts