Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a good exhaust for a good price.

The ones ive come across are Magnaflow, FSwerks Race, Bosal.

Is there any exhaust systems out there between 250-400 that will give me good sound and good flow.

·
Registered
144 Posts
get one custom made cus paying 400 + dollars on an exhaust for a ford focus is RETARTED ! but hey people do it ... and for sound pick whatever muffler u want and added resinators as needed or wanted u can play with ur custom made exhaust alot till happy for easy under 300 bucks

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. The cheapest one I've found is a Bosal Chameleon. for 292 and tax and shipping.

In maine though they just past a new exhaust law and alot of places wont custom make an exhaust because of that law.

·
Registered
79 Posts
i have had a magnaflow and not really happy with it over paid sad to say not a great sound untill it had warmed up wouldnt go that way unless you have cams which is what i id then it sounded great i now have in FSwerks race muffler and its amazing couldnt been happier with it great sound

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Just given you guys shit. [cheers]
Custom exhaust would end up costing more then $400 in most cases and Andy is the first person on here that Ive seen who doesn't like how the Magnaflow sounds.

·
Registered
79 Posts
It's not that I don't like it just not loud enough lol nice deep tone just think it's to much money for what it is love the fswerks race nice sound and tone

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was thinking about buying a Borla Exhaust....until I saw the price. 600+ for a kit. No thanks. Haha. I am going through Trubendz and getting the Borla muffler. I dont want it to sound ricer at all. I just want a good tone. I absolutely hate rasp.

Plus I'm getting a SVT header and SVT cat (stupid emissions laws and exhaust loudness laws in Maine ) So, it should sound nice and have a good flow.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Trubendz seems to have gotten better. I plan on getting my 3" from them if I go turbo this spring

·
Registered
178 Posts
I was thinking about buying a Borla Exhaust....until I saw the price. 600+ for a kit. No thanks. Haha. I am going through Trubendz and getting the Borla muffler. I dont want it to sound ricer at all. I just want a good tone. I absolutely hate rasp.

Plus I'm getting a SVT header and SVT cat (stupid emissions laws and exhaust loudness laws in Maine ) So, it should sound nice and have a good flow.
you will be very pleased! i love it and get compliments all the time. My buddys dad works for ford and he didnt want to hear it because he was afraid it would sound like a ricer, but he said it sounded badass. but i still have the zetec header and cat. Thinking about upgrading to SVT, its just a matter of money and finding the time to do it all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts