Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am looking to see if anyone has a damaged or unusable SVT header they would be willing to part with. I only need the header from the joints where 4 become 2 and up. I can pay shipping and/or I can trade you some of my delrin steering rack bushings that I make or some of my power steering AN adapter fittings (pictures below). Also, if you donate your header, I will give you the first of my secret project to use for yourself or sell.

Please help! (PS: I would just buy one, but I am getting married in a month, and weddings are not cheap! Wish me luck!)

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Moved to SVT Performance. General Technical chat is for questions relating to engine or electrical problems. Since this is such a specialized question I put it in SVT Performance. Someone you might want to PM is 1TurboFocus, he might have some broken SVT headers since he works on those cars more than anyone.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Moved to SVT Performance. General Technical chat is for questions relating to engine or electrical problems. Since this is such a specialized question I put it in SVT Performance. Someone you might want to PM is 1TurboFocus, he might have some broken SVT headers since he works on those cars more than anyone.

Thank you.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
It's more general. you know how many zetec boys running svt headers. and they seem to lower their cars more and damage exhaust.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Actually, NotReal is right. Any chance it can get moved back to general? There is a huge portion of the Zetec guys like myself running the SVT header.

·
FF Affiliate
31,100 Posts
What are you working on and congrats on the upcoming nuptials

Have a fitting for the focus stock fuel rail going from the quick connect to -6 AN like in your picture

Tom

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Lol that sucks. Sorry, I'm looking for a damaged or to trade someone for one.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got one or four.. post a pic of what part you need. I can cut and ship.

Headers??? I need the header from the joints where it goes from 4 to 2 and above.

Thanks!!! Pm me

·
Premium Member
21,250 Posts
Still want to move? It's not for Tech Chat, but I did leave the re-direct there for 3 days. It seems that you've gotten what you wanted, but this was really a thread for the BST Forum. It's not really supposed to be in this Forum, but I figured nobody would be trying to sell or trade a broken part in BST.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
perfect! What would you like? Power steering adapter fitings, or Delrin rack bushings?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 30 Posts