Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for an ideas for a way to add power when im flat broke so if you have ideas please feel free to give ideas [gunfire]

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
cheap reliable fast

you can only have 2 of the three... the other one you cant.

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
a tune is about 400-500 bucks. i say pay off your car then mod it. you will be way more happy if you do it right.. i learned the hard way

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Autozone decals
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Hmmmmm
3,706 Posts
dang disciple so harsh lol. kids just trying to learn

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
You pretty much covered it up there. So I thought I'd just have some fun.
Posted via FF Mobile

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya you know if you put flames on a car you get a 10000000hp. i was going to build a cold air intake does it make a difference

·
ELVIS LIVES !
2,553 Posts
You could do the stealth cold air intake. All it cost is the price of the filter and some time in your driveway. It is better then the stock intake. I beleave Blazingcopper did a how to on this.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Do the stealth. 30 dollar filter and a fun whoosh and some better acceleration. Although little it's worth it. I think it was the best thing I did when I started(that gave me the mod bug) That and I had my stock pipe cut shorter and welded a new larger ford tip on it. Ford accessories website. Go to the v6 fusion it's two tips for like 50 bucks split it with a fellow focus friend it looks good. Check out my gallery. Some of the older pics before I got my full exhaust and wheels.

·
I need BOOOOST!!!!!!
6,125 Posts
The absolute biggest bang for your buck power adder available for the focus is nitrous. Its the only way you can more than double the hp of you car for under a grand if you spend your money right. but i still wouldnt call it cheap power. in the world of the focus unfortunately there is no such thing as cheap power unless the amount of power you gain is 1-2whp for $50-$100.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
no one has said it ,but swaping out all dirty fluids and filters and clean out any excess weight in car.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts