Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i'm looking for a few ext. body mods that i can buy for my 08 focus, i can't really find any at the moment. i don't kno if i'm just not looking in the right place or if there just aren't any. if anyone knows of a website with 1 or possibly a few for me, i'd be very grateful.

any nice ideas for lighting is also welcomed

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
f2usa.com has a kit out but there is no pics that i know of.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i found one but i can't actually get a real pic out of it, it's a 2008 ford focus kit by street scene i've found it on like 3 sites. i found some concept art though through google images. i wish i could also afford the $3,200 turbocharger i found :p

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
www.rksport.com they have a decent kit. and then get some good wheels and lower the car with an frpp 1.5 inch drop (which is available now...) after taht get a good exhaust and intake and you'll be doing alright...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that's a very helpful site, i hope to save this money up quick, i think i'll start with the hood first, it's pretty sweet

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ehhhhh i don't like the front bumper but i like the side skirts and the rear bumper, i'd like a more aggressive look to it, it's really nothing like the one in the pic to me, but oh well all one can do is wait

·
Registered
79 Posts
Before you kit it out you should defanitly do suspension first then wheels. Thats just the order i always mod cars. Suspension should be first. I've seen 2 companies with lowering springs so far Eibach and A&G.

·
Registered
17 Posts
www.rksport.com they have a decent kit. and then get some good wheels and lower the car with an frpp 1.5 inch drop (which is available now...) after taht get a good exhaust and intake and you'll be doing alright...
its hard to tell what this kit looks like, with the distracting paint job. it is cheap though, and probably going to be half the price of the 3dCarbon kit

·
Registered
666 Posts
Street Scene also sells the "Speed Grille" inserts... i just cant find a vendor.. lol

don't get a body kit... just drop it 2"+..badabing.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
it's cheap because its a lip kit. it doesnt rolapce whole bumpers. just adds a nice skirt along the bottls of tehm. its at teh bottom most part of the bumpers. (and yeah the paint is a bit 2f2f for me too.

·
Head Hurt
2,377 Posts
I just saw those Street Scene "speed grille" inserts and had to LOL. I made the exact same thing for less than $15 bucks? I wonder what they want for theirs?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts