Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to be porting and polishing a head for my engine, putting Ford Racing stage 2 cams in, Ford Racing valve springs and retainers, and lots more. So I need good hardware.

I'm looking for the best price on a set of ARP head bolts. I was going to go with Summit to the tune of $110 but they are on back order till the first week in Sept (too late). My next option is Massive Speed Systems at $139.00.

If anyone knows where I can get a set for better then $139 dont hold back.

Thanks.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Talk to Karl at Massive, tell him you found them cheaper at Summit, and he will work a deal with you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I Just ordered over $1000 worth of parts with Nick at McNews and he coulden't do the ARP's for under $150 (they are out of stock and ARP jacked their prices). I called over to Massive and they said their going price is $140, but would meet the Summit price of $110.39. He had to get out some UPS and said he would call me back....... Never did. I should have said that I was going to order some other stuff so that he would actully call me back (I do need one other thing they have). Oh well I'll call back tomorrow and see if they will still honer the quote.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I called back today, got what I needed for the price I wanted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts