Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was told by someone on forums that you guys have affordable/good prices and was wondering how much it would cost to order a upper right passenger motorcraft mount... yes it has to be motorcraft, i replaced it 3 months ago with a knock-off brand and it still vibrates and was told i need the motorcraft one.

FYI: i was told to speak to "villageAndy"

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
They are a Ford dealership so it will be a Ford motor mount lol. All you do is post here and VillageAndy or VillageChris will get back with you M-F. And when it comes to the passenger motor mount anything otherthan Ford is a waste of time and money cuz they will not last very long. Unless you do a poly mount and are ok with increased vibrations that come wwith a poly mount.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i wasnt sure if they just sold ford brand and not aftermarket items. but yes, totally agree with you... i didnt know that the motorcraft was needed for passenger mount until after i got it replaced with a cheap one 3 months ago and totally regret it. The vibrations are worse than before and im going to have to replace it with a good motorcraft one. luckily i can refund the old one.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I've also heard and seen the "other" mounts fail pretty quickly. The Ford unit should run around $65-$75. Totally worth the price when you don't have to do it again for 4-5+ years.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I was told by someone on forums that you guys have affordable/good prices and was wondering how much it would cost to order a upper right passenger motorcraft mount... yes it has to be motorcraft, i replaced it 3 months ago with a knock-off brand and it still vibrates and was told i need the motorcraft one.

FYI: i was told to speak to "villageAndy"
Hi,

The OEM mount is YS4Z6038BA and your cost is $81.54.

Ground shipping is $7.95 and onvernight is $9.95.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Andy, however i just wanted to clarify i have a 2.0 DOHC. im not sure if that will effect the part number if you needed to know.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is there a link you can give me for the part? i looked it up on the website and it directed me to the ford parts department, i looked up the part number and it was listed as 110$. am i looking in the wrong section?

·
Registered
761 Posts
Is there a link you can give me for the part? i looked it up on the website and it directed me to the ford parts department, i looked up the part number and it was listed as 110$. am i looking in the wrong section?
If you regiter with the site, there is a request sponsorship button that comes up that will allow me to change your pricing to be correct as quoted. I can walk you through it on the phone if that would help.

Andy

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you regiter with the site, there is a request sponsorship button that comes up that will allow me to change your pricing to be correct as quoted. I can walk you through it on the phone if that would help.

Andy
Oh ok, i understand now. this is all new to me. i dont need you to call but thanks for offering

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hi,

Thanks,
Andy
On the website it says the cost is $104.93 at your location, so do I need to directly order from you?

I'm going to order Passenger, Transmission, and Torque mounts.

·
Registered
761 Posts
yes in order to get the forum price discount on any parts you order,you have to register at fordparts.com and under request sponsorship select us village ford as your sponsor so we can give you the discount.

·
Registered
40 Posts
yes in order to get the forum price discount on any parts you order,you have to register at fordparts.com and under request sponsorship select us village ford as your sponsor so we can give you the discount.
Sorry, I forgot to read the thread before asking.
Just sent a request!

·
Registered
761 Posts
You are all set up with your discount now and ready to order,look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Andy,

I just registered with fordparts.com and selected you as the sponser.

I need to order the transmission mount.

vin=3fafp37383r159222

Thanks.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi,

Thanks,
Andy
I have a 2003 ZX3 Focus 2.0 Zetec DOHC VIN "3" (manual transmission). I also am in need of not one but all three motor mounts (insulators) for my vehicle. I believe YS4Z6038BA is the correct part as well. Shipping would be to Texas.

·
Registered
761 Posts
if you send me your email address i can send you a link to sign up for directly with us,once registered you will be able to check your cost on parts and shipping charges,and place your order with us.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks very much. I'm pretty sure that YS4Z6038BA are the correct motor mounts but can you please verify that after referencing my VIN? Thanks again.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Seeking Motorcraft PSM

Hi Andy,

I went through the fordparts.com site, registered and just requested sponsorship for the forum discount.

What is the price for the motorcraft passenger side engine mount for my 2004 2.3 ZX3? + Shipping to 95060

Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts