Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to the Focus scene and looking for a Houston base club to hang out with. I have chatted with a Team Focalize member on another forum. I really just want to hang out with some people who have the same interests.

When is the next local meet?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've been wanting to go to the track for a while now... LoL (I mean the 1/4 mile track)

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
[welcome] to the forum.

We meet up once a month and also find some Car Gatherings that we roll together too as well.

We look forward to you joining our group. We welcome all.

-Ray-

·
ninja lurker status
23,137 Posts
Howdy partner! Lol

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome,,, I am a relatively new guy having been to only one get together, but it was fun meeting the other guys and every one was super cool,,, see you there,,,

·
Registered
838 Posts
Isnt there a meet next week on sunday? =P

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
Justin said something about cooking at Rays house. Not sure what time. I work until 2-230pm so I couldn't be there until 3 or so since it was last minute. We might. be able to redo my timing belt-maybe.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
You just missed the September meet that was this past Sunday. Next one will be in October. Date and other info hasn't been decided yet. They'll post up thread for it. We may have a fixit/ install meet b4 then. Maybe. Just keep watching the threads.

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I have been wanting to hang with a Houston group as well ..... when is the next meet?
hey man noticed u live in pasadena, where at? I have never seen a blue svt around here, seen a silver one and in deer park i see a yellow one and i think orange and a red.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
Well we haven't been to the East in a while ... we could create a meet idea there ...

I will talk with Pat and Justin.

-Ray-

·
Flat Black King
8,203 Posts
I only seen a silver svt here in pasadena. In deer park i seen a yellow and red one. Never a blue one. Maybe ones hiding.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
The only ones I ever see is Ray, Daniele and Zabs. I never see any other than in our group.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts