Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm looking for a good painter in the Tri-Cities area (or close) also would like them to install the stuff! What is the stuff you ask?

Focus Sport front lip
F2 Side Skirts
RS Wing
Paintable hatch strip
Paintable door handles
paintable mirror caps

Any Recommendations?!

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
dude I got the FS lip too and I love it...but my car is so low that when I drove it in the snow it chips it purrdy bad....ad some tmies I hit those parking curbs who ever invinted those should be ashamed at them selfs.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
i am a very good painter and have a shop..............but my shop is in seattle

·
Registered
650 Posts
i am a very good painter and have a shop..............but my shop is in seattle

Could you post photos of some of the work you have done? I am interested as well (need some paint work done)...

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
well the latest things i have done are of this 14 million dollar home that ill have to post later. but on my old 05 focus i painted almost the whole interior of the car. that photobucket account got closed cuz it wasnt used in a long time but uhm, when i can get to my girls computer i can post some of those photos.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
and what kind of painting do you need done paul?

·
Gal. 2:20
1,999 Posts
Dude Thrizzle are those my old tires in your avatar?

·
Registered
650 Posts
need a wing repainted, so strip, sand, paint, clear, etc... :)

I am curious to see auto parts you have done previously. Exterior, not interior.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
oh well in that case i have no pictuers of those. but i do have these

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
need a wing repainted, so strip, sand, paint, clear, etc... :)

I am curious to see auto parts you have done previously. Exterior, not interior.
thats all easy. i have all the equipment at the shop just not the paint

·
Registered
99 Posts
thrizz,

wanna do some decal work for me? ill pay regualr price of course. and im in renton so seattle isnt a problem. you coming to the meet or not?

·
BEWST AGAIN YAY!!!!!
6,851 Posts
Hey all! I'm looking for a good painter in the Tri-Cities area (or close) also would like them to install the stuff! What is the stuff you ask?

Focus Sport front lip
F2 Side Skirts
RS Wing
Paintable hatch strip
Paintable door handles
paintable mirror caps

Any Recommendations?!
Go talk to Mike over at Riverside Collision behind the Columbia Center Mall. I sent all of my paint work there when I was working for one of the dealerships in town. IMO he does the best work in the area.

·
TURBO ZX3
8,746 Posts
thrizz,

wanna do some decal work for me? ill pay regualr price of course. and im in renton so seattle isnt a problem. you coming to the meet or not?
explain, and yes ill be at the work party

·
Registered
650 Posts
well forget the wing, the twat on craigslist sold it from under me... Was a black SAP wing for $70...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts