Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anbody know were to find gold rims for a ford focus? I can not find any.please help.[?|] [?|]

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I WAS LOOKING FOR A MESH OR A 5,6 SPOKE RIM. I REALLY DON'T THINK ANBODY CAN FIND GOLD 18"S FOR A FOCUS.JUST WANTED TO BE DEFFRENT,PLUS I THINK A MEDIUM GOLD RIM WOULD LOOK GOOD WITH THE COLOR OF MY CAR.EVERY BODY HAS EATHER GRAY OR BLACK WERE I LIVE.I DON'T LIKE SILVER THAT MUCH BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO GET SILVER IN THE END I THINK.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hmmm... gold rims, eh?

I was thinking of getting Platinum ones, actually. With some Chrome fenders, and a diamond-encrusted Focus badge on the back.

Hehhehehehhehe

Crazy Matt

·
Registered
705 Posts
I return , are you talking about bronze looking rims like on the WRX STi ? Or like gold wire daytons ??

If you mean the bronze ones i think OZ has soem but much cash for them. Look around at the European sites there are a few, I think that is what I am going to get for my black ZX3

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes, Yes, bronze not gold daytons.i am not trying to build a hoopty.mine is a redish orange.i think they would look good.Some of yall are afraid of being different,i see you lol.
DON'T BE SCARED...

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Try Wheel Max! .. They have tons of different types! Just please now "DUB's" LOL [:D]

·
It's been fun.......
3,042 Posts
Man, this place is brutal. The guy asked a question, just because we don't have the same taste in wheels is no reason to ridicule him.

Oh well................As you were.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Focusedat50 said:
Man, this place is brutal. The guy asked a question, just because we don't have the same taste in wheels is no reason to ridicule him.

Oh well................
Hey now... I was fair!! LOL -I gave him the link to find what he wanted!

·
FF #1 Most Wanted
6,890 Posts
I justed posted a pic to get an idea of what he was looking for.
That's the only Focus I've seen with gold/bronze wheels.
I thought that maybe he owned the Hot Wheels Bling Focus and wanted his car to look like it.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thank you very much for the help gwizzy,focusedat50 and microtonal.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
you too rpijg

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
Focusedat50 said:

Oh well................As you were.
what are you? the friendly hall monitor?

anyways.. people were letting him know that it was a bad choice.
which in fact.. gold rims on a focus look blah anyways.. only a few cars can get by with gold rims.. one of them happens to be the STI

1 - 20 of 23 Posts