Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
way too expensive for lights too. just cruising around looking to see how cheap I could get a set of OEM's for and seen them so I thought I'd look and had to laugh at the extra door handle

·
Registered
483 Posts
Its a Kona ZX3 with extra door handle mod. I might have to try the whole extra handle thing on my zx5....could be the next big thing. haha

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
its the new Oh S--- handle for people tagging along outside the car. But on a more serious note i have those tails and love them. Pretty bright, i even swapped to LED reverse bulbs for looks.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
I love those lights. On Andys auto they are $220 and that is the cheapest I have ever seen them. Actually wait-that is the picture from the website, but they are actually not the exact same...Here is the link http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/2000_2004_focus/lights/tail_lights/jy/

Oh and if you look closely there does look to be a seam for a door....but the emblem on the back does say zx3. lol weird.

·
GT40 all the things!
9,482 Posts
Photoshop fail. As good as their skill is to make a ZX3 into a ZX5ish, you'd think they could have photoshopped the tail light onto the car a little better.

·
Hatch Nation #136
2,043 Posts
its the new Oh S--- handle for people tagging along outside the car. QUOTE]

Nope, it is the new way to secure your fuel door. With gas prices on the rise, you gotta put that fuel door under lock and key.

I am aware that the fuel door is on the other side, but you have to assume that you would put the handles on both sides for the sake of symmetry.

·
Floods suck.
5,296 Posts
Photoshop fail. As good as their skill is to make a ZX3 into a ZX5ish, you'd think they could have photoshopped the tail light onto the car a little better.
Oh yeaaa. I can see the fail now. lol And the reflection on the side of the car where the handle is looks alittle weird.

·
R.I.P Kona
12,868 Posts
I love those lights. On Andys auto they are $220 and that is the cheapest I have ever seen them. Actually wait-that is the picture from the website, but they are actually not the exact same...Here is the link http://www.andysautosport.com/ford/2000_2004_focus/lights/tail_lights/jy/

Oh and if you look closely there does look to be a seam for a door....but the emblem on the back does say zx3. lol weird.
Andy's is way over priced on alot of their stuff including these lights. You find these at most places for $135-$150. These are Jun Yan. Low quality and as stated will probably have issues down the road with leds burning out.

·
C2H5OH
11,867 Posts
I'd love to do that to my car. Then sell it to some young blonde girl and wait for the call ... 'did you ever have a problem opening the back door?'

LMAO

1 - 12 of 12 Posts