Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just looking for other Foci in central Iowa / Des Moines. I've got a 2003 zx3. I've had it for about a month now. I haven't done much to mod it out yet, but I've got several ideas for the future. So, anyone in Centr. IA, give me a shout. [:D]

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey man i live in bettendorf iowa its about 3-4 hours away from des moines i think there is a few foc in iowa city maybe we could have a small gathering this year , some weekend.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good to me dude. If you talk to anyone else that's interested, send them to this thread and maybe we can work something out.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
MAN, I geuss that there aren't many foci in central IA that look at this site. I was hoping for a bigger response. I guess I'll have to start searchin for foci and putting FocusFanatics flyers on their cars to get more people in the area interested. I know that there's a lot of foci in my area.

·
Registered
4 Posts
yeah man there isnt alot of foci in my area maybe 2 or three but ive put flyers and cards on their cars but i havent gotten any respones from them .

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
*Bump*

No one else in Iowa?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Hey, Iowa City gives a shout out to those Foci out there in Iowa. I have a SVTF 2003 Pitch Black

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweet dude, point some more people to the website. We need more Iowans representing!

·
Registered
4 Posts
oh wow iowa is up to about 3 now, sweet where movin on up, come one come all hopefully when its nice we can all meet up

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
I hope you guys remember to turn off the lights in Iowa when you leave! No sense wasting the juice when nobody's there!!! j/k[:D]

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm in Davenport, Iowa, but am pretty new here and all. I've had a Focus for a year and a half. I have a 2002 Black SE. No mods yet, but I'm looking at some small interior and exterior items, such as HID headlights, a shorter antenna and some new A/C nobs and guages, etc.

Just thought I'd chime in here since I'm from the great state of Iowa. [cool]

·
Registered
13 Posts
What up dudes? Another one from the big town of Des Moines. Just picked up an 03 ZX3 SVT a couple of days ago. haven't had a chance to do any mods on it yet, I've got a couple of things in mind though.

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awesome!! More and more people. Spread the word everyone. Rocket, what side of Des Moines are you from? I live over in Clive.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts