Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night i am driving home from soccer practice and its raining pretty hard so i am not able to see the massive pot hole i am about to hit. I haven't taken it in yet to see if anything else is damaged. Hopefully nothing. with out the water in it, it is just about 3 and a half inches deep... sweet

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Man I'm glad I didn't get a set of those SVT 5 spokes instead of the exhaust I got. I've heard horror stories about these things bending.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Driving home late one night I hit an armadillo at about 50mph. Shredded my tire and ended up with rim damage as well. This was on my 1991 TBird that had some nice stock rims on it as well.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
call the city maintenance department complain and they might pay for replacement wheel.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Man I'm glad I didn't get a set of those SVT 5 spokes instead of the exhaust I got. I've heard horror stories about these things bending.
yea.. the previous owner pretty much bent all but one wheel.. of those 5 spokes

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
call the city maintenance department complain and they might pay for replacement wheel.
x2, it may take a while, but def. give them a call.

If anything atleast the hole will get patched quicker.

·
Registered
185 Posts
I had similar luck a week after putting my new Gold SVT wheels on, caught the edge of a pothole like that going through a u-turn. The edge of the pothole caught the lip of my pass. side rim.

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
yea nashville pretty much [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] my svt 5 spokes I-65 sucks!!!!
You've never seen bad roads until you come up here. It's more like, "Yes, I see the potholes, but where's the road?" [scream]

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
memphis sucks hard too...driving through on the way to FF08 was retarded

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
holly shit man, those thing bend easy

·
Premium Member
8,343 Posts
By my moms garage it was really bad until my neighbor actually went bought a bag full of rocks and filled in the potholes by my moms garage his and the other neighbor real cool guy except that he's one of the higher ranked chief's in a gang around here lol but never brings trouble around my mom actually feels safer with him there lol

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
ouch dude, that sucks. hopefully the city will pick up the cost of a new one.

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
what thats a big hole...hamilton is super bad for holes too its crazy...city is slowly repairing all the roads tho....which in turn makes for bigger potholes cause of direction you through construction zones

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
Man, how I HATE when that happens! (And it happens too often...)

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
well look how big that hole is...its not just the 5spokes

1 - 20 of 27 Posts