Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I typed ford focus into google and came up with this. I think it might be the APC focus or something, but i thought I'd share this with you all. Sorry if this is a repost, but I'm sure plenty of people on here have never seen this before. I think it is hideous. They actually put sedan tail-lights on a hatchback. And that wing is horribly big and ugly. I could go on and on. I don't see a single thing about it that I like. They ruined a perfectly good focus. Tell me what you all think of it. [confused]

Attachments

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Wow...... Honestly...

I cannot find ANYTHING I like on that focus..

It just.. hideous.

*pukes*

·
Registered
759 Posts
You are clear for take off on run way 2....

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL at all of the comments. I knew this thread would get lots of comments. This should definately make for an interesting thread. Keep the comments coming. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
ok, i did give props for the stars & stripes but as i stare at it, i'm beginning to think i was COMPLETELY wrong....lol

·
Registered
580 Posts
I like the idea of sedan tails, would like to see a clear shot of the rear, might look ok. Rest of it is crap

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I thought the sedan tails on there was an interesting idea too, but that wing just ruined the whole back end.

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Does it seem like the front end is smaller..... not as long... or is that the fugly Red white and blue crap making it look that way?

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh.....thats the one that was sitting in the garage in The Fast And the Furious, and all you could see of it was the front end with the blue painted headlights. It all makes sense now.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts