Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to start a strictly Long Island club. Hopefully this can turn into a good venture. I'm thinking about calling the club "Devil in the Rising Sun". I am choosing this name because LI gets fantastic sun, meets can be held at beaches all over (the north or south shores-even hidden beaches), and we all know that we Alumnis Foci are truly possessed.

its going to be based out of MY HOME TOWN- Setauket/Stony Brook.

hopefully we can get a website started-future plans.

so far, i'm the first member.

sign up by replying to this list. just reply with your NAME, WHERE YOURE FROM AND YOUR RIDE AND ANY MODS.

MATT
Setauket/Stony Brook
'01 ZX3
starting my car project over from the ground up.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Moving this to the North East Regional forum.........

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
Hi

socrates definitly man.......i missed the tobay beach meet they just had on sunday...i didnt even know about it till today i would of gone.....check ur pm for my info, b/c im down for this.
Ill also be spreading the word and pming others from LI.

·
Registered
453 Posts
um guys they posted that like 2 years ago. i guess were not the "Primere" focus group on long island.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm going to start a strictly Long Island club. Hopefully this can turn into a good venture. I'm thinking about calling the club "Devil in the Rising Sun". I am choosing this name because LI gets fantastic sun, meets can be held at beaches all over (the north or south shores-even hidden beaches), and we all know that we Alumnis Foci are truly possessed.

its going to be based out of MY HOME TOWN- Setauket/Stony Brook.

hopefully we can get a website started-future plans.

so far, i'm the first member.

sign up by replying to this list. just reply with your NAME, WHERE YOURE FROM AND YOUR RIDE AND ANY MODS.

MATT
Setauket/Stony Brook
'01 ZX3
starting my car project over from the ground up.

Name: Alky Styles

I actually bar tend at the Velvet Lounge in Stony Brook. You may have seen my 04 SVT parked there since I bought it from the previous manager who was the original owner.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts