Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up this morning and noticed that I have the trademark thermostat housing leak, it's not super bad, but its definetly there. So that I was enough to make me angry right? Well earlier tonight, I get a call from a friend of mine informing me that my window has been broken out, run out and check it out, and sure enough, driver side window was toast. Turns out that another car in the neighborhood had 2 of their windows broken. Why do stupid people insist on messing with other people's things? Seriously, just let it be. Whata day......

Sean

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
that sux. my car was broken into when i drove to baltimore last month. it makes you soooo angry and it consumes you

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They didn't even steal anything, they just did it to do it.... grr.... im scared now, she's sitting out there with just plastic on the door. One positive thing though is that it didn't happen at my house, it was at my cousins, so she'll still be safe at home.

·
Registered
220 Posts
My thermostat o-ring started leaking as well. Its too freakin cold outside to mess with it now. I wouldn't worry about it, just add a little every now and then until it gets warm outside.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Some people have nothing better to do than mess with other peoples' property. The best thing you can do is get an alarm and park it in the garage, if applicable.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
My thermostat o-ring started leaking as well. Its too freakin cold outside to mess with it now. I wouldn't worry about it, just add a little every now and then until it gets warm outside.
That's exactly what I was thinking, it looks like a really easy fix, but I like to be able to feel my fingers when im working on stuff lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sorry to hear that. Some people have nothing better to do than mess with other peoples' property. The best thing you can do is get an alarm and park it in the garage, if applicable.
I don't have access to a garage, but I am going to be investing in one of those alarms that alerts you on your keychain, that way I can run out and "talk" to the person[rolleyes]

·
I used to drive this
3,342 Posts
Double whammy. That sucks dude, especially in this weather. People are idiots.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
makes you understand why GOD invented bullets.... my car was keyed on every single panel of the car... so i know how it feels

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
I came out to this one about a month ago, I feel your pain.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Been there too
I had a service come to my house and put a new one in 2 hours.

Bottom line i found out form the cops is that they target people with visible stuff in the car.

My wife was broken into a month later

they eventually caught the little [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]*r that was doing it:
Crow bar and bike-he was in and out in 30 seconds

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah some people a absolutely retarded.

Sean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts