Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Please select your Geographic location

• Hawaii - Hawaii, Maui, Lānai, Molokai, Oahu and Kauai islands

Votes: 12 0.4%
  • North West - Idaho, Oregon, Washington and Alaska regions

Votes: 139 5.2%
  • South West - Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and California regions

Votes: 298 11.1%
  • Great Lakes - Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Missouri, Minnesota, Ohio, and Wisconsin and region

Votes: 612 22.7%
  • Mid West - Colorado, Kansas, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, South Dakota, Utah and Wyoming regions

Votes: 144 5.3%
  • South - Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma and Texas regions

Votes: 241 8.9%
  • North East - Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New England, New York, Rhode Island,

Votes: 226 8.4%
  • Mid Atlantic - Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Virginia, and Washington

Votes: 315 11.7%
  • South East - Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee regio

Votes: 385 14.3%
  • Australian - All Australian regions

Votes: 14 0.5%
  • Asia - All Asian regions

Votes: 5 0.2%
  • Canada - All Canadian regions

Votes: 228 8.5%
  • Europe - All European and UK regions

Votes: 54 2.0%
  • Mexico & Central America - All Mexican and Central American regions

Votes: 11 0.4%
  • South America - All South American regions

Votes: 6 0.2%
  • Africa & Middle East - All African and Middle Eastern Regions

Votes: 4 0.1%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 538 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Pittsburgh, PA. Technically it's midatlantic, though in reality Western PA is considered to be part of the Great Lakes Region (by Cingular/AT&T anyways) by a fair number of people around here.

My demographics - 24, male, married, IT professional, part time college student, yearly household income is between $60 and $100k, former resident of Tampa, Florida, prefers Coke over Pepsi, Mac over PC, and Sirius over XM.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
Great Lakes here

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
Auburn and Dothan, AL

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
I'm around Cary, NC (Raleigh/Durham area)

One question...who picked the states that went in the regions? How is Kentucky part of the southeast when it's north of Tennessee, which is considered the south, and west of virginia, which is mid atlantic? That just makes no sense to me...

·
Banned
3,065 Posts
Wow, Gl Area Huh? Lets Just Do Detroit, Not That I'm Partial Or Anything. Or Perhaps "cedar Point" In Sandusky Ohio. Nice Hotels, Good Camping, And A Duh..a Giant Amusement Park?!?!? Think Of The Photo Opps

21 - 40 of 538 Posts