Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am at my wits end with my focus and because of this I am removing my awesome junk from the car and selling it all to recoup some of the money I am going to be losing in hopes to get a decent sized down payment to buy my wife a charger. My loss is your gain!

Most of this stuff is OBO and is currently attached to the car, therefore if you need a picture request it.

Seller: Me - Tony(mrterrytoyou)
Communication:
PM
Email: (mrterrytoyou)[at]{Gmail.com} (also my paypal)
Prices: As Listed

Interior:
1. SVT E-brake Handle - Sold
2. SVT Speedo Surround - $75 shipped
3. SVT Stereo Surround (Mint – Black with Ash tray/Coin Holder) - $50 not shipped
4. Steeda Blue Aluminum Shift Knob - in mint condition
& Steeda Tri-ax (I believe) Short Throw Shifter - with Anodized Blue reverse lockout (with a almost brand new shifter base only used for like 500 miles) - $200 shipped
5. SVT (2 Door) Red & Black Interior Door Panels all 4 panels - $150 not shipped

Exterior:
1. SVT (2 Door) Pitch Black Body Trim - 4 pieces - great shape - $120 shipped
2. SVT Pitch Black Hatch Trim - all tabs were broken when i got it but i fixed them with jb weld plastic - $90 not shipped
3. LED 3rd Brake Light (Chrome) - $35 shipped
4. S2 Front Lip (has all tabs) x2 - 1 is in excellent condition and the other is in good condition both have all tabs intact - Excellent one $80 picked up, good one $60 picked up
5. Rota RBs 15x7s Gunmetal Grey centers and Chrome Lip (lip needs to be refinished as the clear coat is spider cracking) - two tires need to be replaced soon and two tires are ok - $500 picked up
6.SVT Center Caps - $65 shipped
7. ST170 Front Lower Grille - $75 Shipped
8. SVT Stock Tails - great condition - $75 Shipped

Pics:

SVT E-Brake Handle - Decent Condition

SVT Speedo Surround - Perfect Condition - Still has the Steering Column Cover attached

SVT Stereo Surround & Ash Tray (Without Smoking Symbol), SVT Silver A/C Faceplate & CFM Aluminum A/C Knobs - ALL MINT CONDITION!!!

Steeda Shift Knob - Anodized Blue - Mint Condition

Steeda Tri-Ax Short Throw Shifter (Non-SVT Trans) - Anodized Blue Reverse Lockout

SVT (2 Door) Red & Black Interior Door Panels all 4 panels - i only have pics of the fronts and they are still installed in the car

3 Gauges Black A-Pillar Gauge Pod (With Glow-Shift Tinted(silver surround): N/B AFR, Oil Pressure, & Water Temp Gauges)

Customized Stock ZX3 Speedo w/LED upgraded lights (Used Cougar Face with black circles and Cougar Needles)

SVT (2 Door) Pitch Black Body Trim & Hatch Trim - (Not Everything in this picture is for sale [only the hatch trim and body trim])

LED 3rd Brake Light (Chrome interior) - Fits all Hatchback Foci 00-05

S2 Front Lip (has all tabs) x2 - 1 is in excellent condition and the other is in good condition both have all tabs intact - The Excellent one is not installed and the good one is installed on the car

ST170 Lower Grille

Grey Housing mk1 Headlights (Needs to be refinished) - All Tabs Intact

15x7 Rota RBs - Gun Metal Grey - 2 Tires OK Tread & 2 Tires Need to be replaced - Spider Cracking on Chrome Lip

SVT Center Caps - Good Condition

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wagon spoiler sold to Karl at massive!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
subbed, see a few things here too!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump! TTT! EVERYTHING IS OBO!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
pictures Fixed adjusted prices! Lets get this stuff gone!!!! all offers will be entertained!!!

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
No need to send pics now!! I see a bunch of things!!! /me dr00lz!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
::thumbs up::

·
Ph00ked bey0nd belef
6,279 Posts
That gauge cluster is damn fine with those cougar needles!!!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
E-brake sold!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I hope this isn't a dumb question,but would your short throw shifter work on a ZX4 Duratec (Sedan)? I'd take the shifter knob too. And I'm assuming my factory boot would cover the hole you have?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I, to be honest, don't know. In all reality, it should work if you use the shifter base with it, but I'm not quite sure. It was installed in a mk1 zetec 5speed. If the bolt holes are in the same location and it's a 5speed with the mtx75 then the shift called should be the same. I've used Cougar shift cables and they worked with it. But the only thing I'm not sure of is if the holes for the shifter base mounting are the same.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Would the be anything useful in the OM? Or would I be able to do a quick recon on my car? If so, I saw a tutorial somewhere, but what do I need to do to just remove the boot?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts