Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Dang! That's a shame, considering I was planning on ordering some. I'd had them before in a Grand Am I had, and never had that issue. Do you remember which ones you had? I think mine were the ultimat..

·
Taciturn. Your turn.
2,213 Posts
Is that where your heel is?

I always blow a hole in mats quickly with my right heel, drivers mats seem to last longer in other peoples cars I noticed. For awhile I thought about getting some nice mats just because of the drivers side hole, but I was like, ''I'll just destroy it in months'' and the others are pristine.

So I just sized up heel pad to cover it... http://www.harborfreight.com/self-adhesive-rubber-safety-step-mat-98858.html

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
WEathertech floor mats. Went through a cheapo brand within 9 months. Weather tech ones I have now have been on for 2 years, not a single sign of wear, holds up to anything, holds water, etc. Thats the way to go!

·
Registered
739 Posts
I have had WeatherTech digital fit mats and Husky Liner Weatherbeaters. Essentially the same custom fit style. The Husky ones are cheaper but they tend to be a little bit less ridgid than the WeatherTech ones. If I had the money I would go with WeatherTechs but not everyone wants to spend almost $200 on mats. Go with Huskys if cost is a factor. You won't be disappointed with either option.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
They did have the digital fit ones for my focus...those were the ones I had wanted. Little dissapointed I didn't get them. But with mom buying what can you do haha. I'm happy either way.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts