Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As Tom recommend I got my wideband sensor installed so he can give me a more accurate tune and now when I go to load my datalog file into live link gen ll ill start data logging and it will freezes 2.3 seconds into record??!? all my software is up to date. I Thought I would post this as its Saturday night and sct is closed till Monday to message them if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it that be awesome!!!

·
Registered
406 Posts
As Tom recommend I got my wideband sensor installed so he can give me a more accurate tune and now when I go to load my datalog file into live link gen ll ill start data logging and it will freezes 2.3 seconds into record??!? all my software is up to date. I Thought I would post this as its Saturday night and sct is closed till Monday to message them if anyone has had this problem and knows how to fix it that be awesome!!!
Software problem. X4? It will most likely only log a certain combination of parameters. I went through the same thing. Try building a new config. validate all when you start the set-up, then select the parameters and try to log. If you pm me an email, I will send you the config list I have been using. Worth a shot. You may also just have to wait until Monday. First thing they will have you do is update your software. Be patient and expect it will take some time.

·
FF Affiliate
31,146 Posts
Best to contact SCT , be connected to the Focus an have teamviewer ready , make sure before they hang up that the list I made you works , SCT likes to do a new shorter list and say its working then when you go to the list I made the issue is still there

This hasnt been much of an issue with the livelink Gen2 on the Duratecs

Tom

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah all my stuff is up to date and im using the x4 ill have to wait to monday and deal with sct

1 - 6 of 6 Posts