Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im going to try to get everyone in the DFW area to meet up some were and Little road in Arlington is in the middle so I think it will be convenient for everyone. Little Road is off of I-20 and 287 in Arlington. 10 to 12pm sounds like a good time to meet up. Im going to try to meet up there every Saturday night. If anyone is intrested in coming out you can call my cell 817-291-5534 my names Travis and I can give you directions ITs right off the freeway so its not that hard to find. I get off at work at 9:30 ish so Ill be heading up there after work. Im going to be in my red ZX3 hatch with limo tint and a 102 sticker on the side "Member 102 Zetec Crew got to rep". I hope to see everyone comedown and rep focus and have a good time. sonic is very nice and they dont call the law so its a very plesant time. The location is 4719 LITTLE ROAD ARLINGTON , TX 76017 that is the sonic's address its right next to a panda express. IF you have any questions please call me.

Travis
817-291-5534

·
Registered
768 Posts
you gonna have a meet this friday too? Or is next saturday the only one?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im going to have a meet every saturday night 9/23 is going to be the first meet.

I go up there on fridays local kids show up and hang out and talk but on saturday night focus meet every saturday night.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So whos all going this friday just to meet up.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All right who's all going to night to Little Road??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts