Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im going to try to get everyone in the DFW area to meet up some were and Little road in Arlington is in the middle so I think it will be convenient for everyone. Little Road is off of I-20 in Arlington at Sonic and Panda Express. 10 to 12 sounds good Im going to try to meet up there every Friday night. If anyone is intrested in coming out you can call my cell 817-291-5534 my names Travis and I can give you directions ITs right off the freeway so its not that hard to find. I get off at work at 9:30 ish so Ill be heading up there after work. Im going to be in my red ZX3 hatch with limo tint and a 102 sticker on the side "Member 102 Zetec Crew got to rep" but ya I dont expect for alot of people to just show up becasue this is a day before. BUt I hope to see some of yall out there.

Travis
817-291-5534
[email protected]

·
Scuba Edition
1,694 Posts
If I go I won't be able to get there until 11 on fridays. Where would we be meeting?

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There is a sonic and a panda espress right off the free way if you are coming form 8-20 or around Fortworth then you will exit to little road and take a left theres a 7-11 then you will see a sonic right next to a panda express. Panda express is were I will be parked in. If you are coming from dallas going you will pass the parks mall bowen and you will exit on green oaks but keep going straight on the access road till for a little bit go past hooters and make a left on little road sonic and panda express. If you get lost call me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts