Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 271 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey any fanatics from the north east region of ohio or where ever we are looking to start a car club. Doesnt have to be focus only so if you know of anybody interested in hangin out goin to cruises and shows post a reply here. We will have meetings and eventually have our own cruise inshows hopefully. I am 100% serious about this. I've ran around with car clubs since I was 17 and it just seemed kinda boring or people didnt want to show up for meets. I started a club back in 2000. and it was cool until a couple guys moved to florida some sold their cars and got lazy! I want to have a legit club this time! So please if anyone interested either PM me or just reply to this post. The winter would be great to get things organized like setting rules and qualifications for the club. That way spring we come out as a club not just a cpl ppl cruisin around. Let me know your opinions. Like i said open to all makes and models. Thanks guys (and gals)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How u figure we west ohio? we like an hr and a half from penn border. Maybe you should check a map!

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
devon you know im down and yea i second that the tuning unlimited guys a cool

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah they might be nice but we gonna start one a little closer to home. Like i said all makes and models. No dues though. just everyone gonna be responsible to get there own stuff. I.E. shirts and stickers for their cars. It will be good. U interested Devon?

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
I'd be interested [8D]

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
dawgg we far east coast man.... :) yeah we gatta work some stuff out on this and come up with a name and maybe have revtech make us banners im going there this week to see how much 2 racing stripes are and ill ask how much a banner is prolly less than 20 and some stickers and such..

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Already came up with a name just wanna run it past ppl. we need to get together as a group and discuss some stuff. we cld try to make a meet before weather gets cold and do it then. we were talkin bout cruisin to millhollow on the 28th. we can try it then

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
so is it official? Millhollow on the 28th? what time? address for the noobs! [;)]

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright...check itout. We gonna have the official meet on Sunday oct. 5th at 5 oclock. If millhollow aint cool for some how bout some ideas for a place. I told justin maybe Quaker steak in sheffield village cuz its right off the highway for some and we could B.S. and eat if you want. But if you got some ideas let us know! Sorry for the confusion but I moved the meet so we could get some more ppl to come. All makes invited to meet so we can discuss club stuff. I came up with a name and some other rules for the club I'd like to run by interested possible members. Thanks alot guys.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Its in Vermilion. Or like i said if it would be easier we could meet at quaker steak in sheffield. Its right off I90. It probly be the easiest to find. cuz honestly I wouldnt know how to direct you there. LOL! Plus we can sit and bs have a drink or have some lunch. What do you guys think? Let me know.

·
Registered
104 Posts
im in didnt sell it yet and possibly not. just installed a sub just to get the bass going i dont get outa work till 530 sun most likely but after 530 im set to go wherever as long as its not a 6 hr drive lol. also the club sounds like a great idea something to do on the weekends where im bored as hell and dont wanna bother the crackheads that visit super K at 4am lol

·
RespectMyAuthoritah!
7,105 Posts
During the colder months Quaker wouldn't be a bad idea, but during the warmer summer months it would be a pain to get in there due to their car show that they have. I don't believe that it's still going on this late in the year. Just checked their website and they have the car show all the way through January (When i stopped) but i highly doubt there'll be that many people there in the cooler months.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah devon it gets packed up there but those ppl probly got there cars upfor the yr already. lol But also i was thinkin we could go at like 2. there wont be anybody there that early for their car show. it starts at like 530. we cld hang out at the outside tables if it nice a discuss stuff. I think quaker gonna be our best bet. Any boby think differently?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
well than we all need to meet up somewhere next weekend :) im off sat and sun finally.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
the car show was there today i drove by on my way to GFS to buy the spiced curly fries they have lol

1 - 20 of 271 Posts