Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Tower Hobbies is great no doubt, but I always seem to go with Hobby People , especially since there is one less than 10 minutes away from me.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Tower usually, But if they dont have what I need I buy from horizon.
-Shawn

·
Registered
78 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
man some of those names bring back memories. back in the day it was people like

the finest r/c and omni in addition 2 biggies like tower, stormer, and horizon

-Ult

·
Capital Obvious
2,562 Posts
Towerhobbies

·
Registered
32 Posts
Everyone i need some serious help!!!
It is almost x-mas and i am looking for some diecast models of a few vehicles. I own a focus, but my buddies own a zx2, ranger splash, and dodge neon. I am lost!! I would like to find diecast models of each of these vehicles. If you have any help please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Greatly appreciated all

·
Registered
306 Posts
they dont make zx2 models only ones in existance is of the NitroFish zx2 drag car

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hobby town USA, they have rc cars, planes, aboats, choppers, and model of all of the above, so many choices, so many LOD's I love it, they have accessories as well, not to mention tools an paint, BIY kits, everything!!!! try it sometime!

·
Registered
679 Posts
EBAY!

you guys into rc's? I have a brushless Emaxx a brushless rustler, and a 1/8 buggy.

hey whats up xxdriverxx? this is needeapeed from traxxas / emaxxin from URC (havnt spend as much time on the boards as i did a few years back)

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
Countdown hobbies, but they only do rocket stuff...

I go to my local hobbytown Usa quite a bit as well...I'm not much of an internet shopper actually

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
brown brothers for me. they treat you real good and fix your probs with r/c cars. they have a Great selection of models also. there login just cracks me up though dont kno what they were thinking...

Brown Brothers
(the place where you can take it out and play with it!!)
LOL! gotta love it!!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts