Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my car depicting its transformation after an accident I was involved in where an 89 year old man in an '88 Grand Marquis decided to turn left right in front of me, hitting my left front and shoving me into the car in the lane to the right of me.

Here it is a couple of weeks before the accident:

And here it is directly after the accident:

And here is what it looks like now.

Link to Imagestation Album

·
Registered
134 Posts
What kind of front fascia is that, it rocks!! Any engine damage?
Oops, I see that I had just read the sig I wouldn't have to ask, sorry. I really like it, looks great.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
funny...
you have a minime of my car....
same color...same mod....

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
hey BTW...where you bought the fenders ?

i might consider buying a pair for my car....

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i know i would have felt bad if i was invloved in that accident. sorry about the crash but your car looks really cool. it has a nice bumper. the car just looks like it had never been invloved in an accident

·
Registered
511 Posts
Did you take the insurance money and buy the new bumper? Insurance money rocks! Nice car!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
whiteboyslo said:
man, will someone PLEASE hit my car so i can go buy a new front end?
we can just rig it up so that we smash into each other, and BOTH get new front ends. how's that sound? [thumb]

·
Registered
705 Posts
SWEET dont liek the wire mesh though i guess thats how it has to be with that bumper. El pio i like the clear markers on it though hot shit

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Nice ride. I'll give it 2 snaps[thumb] [thumb]
scrion & whiteboy: How bout we make it a 3 way crash so I can get a whole new front end, too?
pitchblack: I like your sig. [:D]

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The fenders were purchased from BATinc. www.batinc.net

The accident didn't screw anything non-cosmetic up except for the driver's side front control arm, strut, and wheel.

The insurance company wrote the check out to me, so I just told the autobody what NOT to buy and I bought the parts from different vendors and had them shipped to the autobody.

As far as the mesh goes, it's getting painted black this weekend. I've been planning to do it for awhile now, just haven't had time.

·
Registered
5,679 Posts
post a pic to see how it looks..
i been considering paiting it since the uper grille is black...

Joel

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
shoulda got the cervinis hood when u had the chance man ;) that thing is bad ass! I'd love to get that hood with u'r front end.....<drool> <homer drool> that'd look so badass!

-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
oh yah and that car looksl ike mine minus the kit :) cool! :)
-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
ok now you have to tell me where u got the sidemarkers...are they clear or smoked?? I am really lookin for a pair and those aren't that bad! lemme know!
-Joe

·
18,832 Posts
ok I really have to think before I post anything...damn...I liked the clear sidemarkers for the origional bumber b4 it got in the wreck...if you could tell me where u got those that would be much appritiated! and again good luck with the car it looks badass!
-Joe

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
avengerc4 said:
shoulda got the cervinis hood when u had the chance man ;) that thing is bad ass! I'd love to get that hood with u'r front end.....<drool> <homer drool> that'd look so badass!

-Joe
My hood wasn't damaged enough for the insurance company to buy me a new one.....so the old one was fixed. Otherwise there would be a CF hood on my car.

The side repeaters that are on the car now are the smoked ones from BATinc.net. The ones that used to be on the car were the smoked RSversion corners. I got them from Ebay, and I know you also used to be able to get them from ProCarParts.com. After the accident, I looked into getting replacements before I decided to do the conversion and I couldn't find anyone that carried them anymore. That may have changed since, but I don't know.

I took some pictures of the car this weekend after I painted the lower grill, but I don't have time to post them right now (I don't even have them on Imagestation yet), so if you wanna see what it looks like, they should be up in the next couple of days.

Thanks again for all the comments!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts