Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So there's a ton of lips for 00-04 foci but as I'm looking there is one lip the amazing lip that everyone wants and whoever has it will never sell it the fswerks lip...I really wanna keep my car simple so I'm not going sap the less I stand out the better. I bought a mustang Mach 1 lip for my 02 ZX5 (rip) and I've been considering putting it on my 05 despite the gap drawbacks, I just thought before I did anything if someone has another lip they may have used like EZlip or something or maybe if someone wants to sell me their fswerks lip I would be forever in their debt, but I know that won't happen so what have you guys done?

·
Dat boxer rumble
3,451 Posts
The mk1.5s have a very oddly shaped front bumper that rolls under the car. Adding a lip means that either it disappears under the front of the car, or it looks a bit silly poking out so far.

I'd love to see somebody find a good solution, but It's likely to be a pretty difficult job.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Just saw one from FocusSport on another ride on here. But they don't make those either. Put in a request in the WTB to see what is out there.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,111 Posts
Ahh I couldn't remember which company changed names... Didn't CFM have a different name at one time as well?

·
Registered
414 Posts
I wonder if we could get a group buy together to get them to make another batch, that lip looks nice.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts