Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tsudo n1 exhaust today!

hey everyone, I don't really post much but i'm a very frequent visitor. anyways long story short I had a 1998 d16y8 civic, supercharged, the works... sold it cash and got me a 2001 yellow zx3. well that was in oregon and here I am living in florida 4 months later and I got the mod bug again. So the other day 15 minutes and almost $700 later I am starting to get parts in. Please excuse the very poor pictures, the digital camera I was going to use is outta batteries so I just used my camera phone (the free one I got with my plan).... so far I have only gotten time to put on the projector headlights, CAI, and the exhaust i'm going to do tuesday. also I read a lot that no one really has seen good pics or a sound clip of the TSUDO N1 exhaust, and i'll gladly to volunteer to be the guinne pig on that. anyways future mods for next week are fadenza adjustable cam gears, 75 shot nitrous express wet kit, and hopefully an invador or kamanari CF hood. week after that i'm gunna get some adjustable suspension and drop er down a couple inches... finally to top it off i'll get a nice dyno n' tune and then on to get me some nice enkei's with toyo 4's! thanks again everyone for everything!!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
second pic, air filter in front of the driver tire behind the fog light

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
front view of the engine bay please excuse the dirtyness

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
and finally the side view of the engine bay

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
nice start keep it up

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
time for a nice pretty header for some more zip![:D] lookin good![thumb]

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the comments guys :) oh yeah i'm plannin on getting a long header, not to fond of the shorty. . .who needs a cat anyways. . . I havn't seen to many foci on here with any nitrous, seems everyone hears nos and runs like cockroaches

·
Registered
745 Posts
yes another converted from Honda to Ford! BEAUTIFUL....was there a reason why u sold ur civic other than the fact that focus looks better? :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lmao well to tell you the truth I didn't want to get rid of my civic but this last january it was winter in oregon and that car wouldn't of been able to drive down here to florida thru the snow (it sat 1/4" off the ground)... at first I was drivin around town and just saw this yellow foci sitting there on the corner and I was like wow I should get that, walked in and bought it for about 4 thousand. Originally this car was to get me to FL on good gas mileage and I was going to buy another civic (don't hit me) but anyways I liked it more and more every day. It was funny, my civic, they put a rope around it, had a spotlight next to it and had my strobes, interior and exterior lights turned on almost 24/7.. funny thing is the underbody burned out after about a week of them constantly being on, even during the day which I thought was not the smartest thing.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh you guys can check er' out if you want, the pics were somewhat old, oh and another funny thing, it was an auto and I kicked the crap outta everyone in union and la grande oregon, never lost once with that car. everyone else up there and down here have crappy lil' d16z6,, I had y8 1998 supercharged civic

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
UPDATE : I got my tsudo n1 catback exhaust (2.5" 3pc) today and put er on. while installation was pretty easy, once on I wanted to take the tip resonater out, which was actually designed pretty neat, it could be adjustable. I had to take an airsaw to it to get it out though, while the 4" tip is 'almost' rice at least it doesn't look like a fartcan. As for sound I can put up a soundclip once I have time, it didn't change much from the stock exhuast with aftermarket second muffler as this tsudo system adds a resonator and keeps 1 muffler so it pretty much evened out, but still it has that deep cat-back tone throughout the rpm range. Also I'd like to let you know this system is NOT AT ALL raspy, I was worried about this and almost kissed the ground after I drove it and had no rasp. Well hope this helps as i've hardly seen any of these on, like I said pics coming soon :)

oh btw though on a sidenote, this setup I have is still with the stock header/flexpipe

·
Registered
381 Posts
post them sound clips i would like to hear it run... good work

·
Registered
758 Posts
spunky said:
thanks for the comments guys :) oh yeah i'm plannin on getting a long header, not to fond of the shorty. . .who needs a cat anyways. . . I havn't seen to many foci on here with any nitrous, seems everyone hears nos and runs like cockroaches
Exactley. lol, I ditched my cat when I got my 4,2,1 long tube header. Then I cut out the factory lunch box muffler, and run just resonator now. It sounds KILLER!. You'll love that long tube header w/ no cat. I DO!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts