Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
17" FR Black Euro's wrapped in BFG g-force sports

And one of the babies together. AWWW[:D] ST has SVT springs and a Progress rear sway installed. SWEET.

And to answer a few questions:

No my car is not orange. It's the way the light is hitting it.

No I am not getting sideskirts. I like it the way it is. It's been this way for over 2 years and it's staying that way.

No you cannot have my hood[:p]

·
Boost?
2,378 Posts
are you getting side skirts? is that orange? can i have your hood?...just kidding love the zx3 very nicely put together, i hope mine can look that good some day.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
lookin sharp!!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh I forgot I also have SVT seats but didn't take any pics. Whoopsie.[:I]

SVT brakes coming soon too[:D]

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
[thumb] Great looking rides! [thumb]

Your car DOES look like Comp. Orange though..lol

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Poifect! [thumb]

·
Boosted
2,814 Posts
is it me, or does that front end scream "i'm gonna kill you!!!"????lol...
looks friggin schweeeet!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
That is really, really, really really, ridiculously good looking!!!! Nice job!!

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
I REALLY like the black euros, but the white centercaps have to go. Maybe you could get them custom painted to say 'ZX3_Chick'.

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
I love those wheels and the look it gave your ride......don't ever bring it around me without having wheel locks [}:)] [thumb]

·
Registered
464 Posts
so how much was the whole package? the rubbers and rims? i have a fo' do' (hahaha) and im still contemplating how many spokes to go....... i know i want to go all black, no polished lip

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
jboylan said:
I REALLY like the black euros, but the white centercaps have to go. Maybe you could get them custom painted to say 'ZX3_Chick'.
They aren't white (even though they look like they are in the pic) they are silver. I'm gonna wait for a while to see if they grow on me.

Not sure on how much the whole package cost me. I bought the wheels from NorthCoast and the tires a friend of ours got them on discount through Ford cause they work for them.

Thanks everyone for the compliments![:)]

1 - 20 of 42 Posts